Biblical and Constitutional Politics
Chronology of Corruption in the US Government and Unjustified Attacks Against President Trump
(From Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to the Present)
By Gary F. Zeolla
The following list chronicles the corruption that has been occurring in the US government over the past decade, starting from the time President Barack Obama announced he would nominate Hillary Rodham Clinton to be Secretary of State on December 1, 2008. She then served from 2009-13.
This list also chronicles the unjustified attacks that have been leveled against President Donald J. Trump, starting from the day he announced his presidential candidacy on June 16, 2015.
These two seemingly unrelated issues are being presented together as they intersect many times, as the reader will discover as you read through this list. That is due to the ongoing attempt to oust President Trump from office (see Warning! Coup in Process).
This list is presented in two-parts due to the length of it. The items are presented in chronological order, as much as possible and as best as I can determine, but the numbering restarts with Part Two.
This list was current on the day it was published on February 10, 2018. I cut it off on that date as that is when I started binge watching the Winter Olympics, so I will be tuning out of the news for the next three weeks. But I will post a Part Three with additional items later, as new events warrant.
References for all of these points are found on the References page. Specific references are given after a point only when it contains a direct quote from that source, as to source every point would have been too cumbersome, and many are based on multiple sources. But the sources listed on the References page support every one of these points.
The links within these points are to supporting articles for the respective point on this Biblical and Constitutional Politics website, which contain additional references.
1. Hillary Clinton sets up an insecure email server in a Mom & Pop shop, using a private email address, rather than using than secure governmental email.
2. Hillary sends and receives classified materials via her insecure private email server.
3. Hillary sends emails to President Obama via her non-government email address, so he knew she was using non-government email despite his claims later to the contrary.
4. The State Department receives numerous requests from US Ambassador Christopher Stevens for improved security for the US diplomatic annex in Benghazi, but those requests are ignored
5. On September 11, 2012, US Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans are killed during an attack on the US diplomatic annex in Benghazi.
6. Though much debated, it is clear there was a delay in responding to the attack, both from the CIA annex 23 miles away and from the USA military base in Germany. The delay of the former led to the deaths of two of the Americans. The latter delay was because officials could not decide if the soldiers should go in wearing their military uniforms or plain clothes.
7. The attack on the annex is said by the Obama administration to be a “spontaneous attack” and is blamed on an anti-Muslim YouTube video titled The Innocence of Muslims, created by Coptic Christian Nakoula Basseley Nakoula.
8. Hillary tells the wife of one of the four dead Americans, “We will get the maker of that video.” But earlier, she had told her daughter Chelsea and the President of Egypt that it was a terrorist attack.
9. Nakoula is jailed for breaking parole, as “federal prosecutors found his use of the Internet to post the video violated his terms of probation.” He now “lives in obscurity, poverty and fear” and believes, “I don’t think there is such a thing as freedom of speech” (Fox News. Blamed).
10. Obama’s US Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice goes on several Sunday morning news talk shows and repeats the lie about a video causing the attack.
11. The reason for trying to pin the attack on a video rather than declaring it to be a terrorist attack is the latter would not fit Obama’s re-election claim he had been defeating al Qaeda and terrorism in general.
12. After all of these lies, it is later revealed that it was in fact a pre-planned terrorist attack, while the video had nothing to do with it. Hillary takes responsibility for the tragedy, but no one in the State Department is ever disciplined.
13. During a congressional hearing on the Benghazi attack, Hillary famously asks, “What difference at this point does it make?” in regard to who was responsible for the attack.
14. Only two attackers were charged and only one convicted, but not for any of the murders, and the rest remain at large.
15. To cover up her crime of setting up an insecure email server, Hillary deletes 33,000 emails, destroys Blackberries with a hammer, turns over cell phones without SIM cards to the FBI, and uses “Bleach Bit” to wipe her hard drives.
16. The Benghazi tragedy is related to Hillary’s email scandal, hence why the former was included in this list: “August 2014. The State Department provides the select committee on Benghazi with 15,000 pages of documents, including a handful of emails from Mrs. Clinton, all from her private account. The committee asks for the rest of the emails” (New York Times, What).
17. On June 16, 2015, Donald J. Trump first announces his candidacy for President of the United States. In his announcement speech, he calls for building a wall on the USA/ Mexican border. That call is immediately turned by Democrats and the media into a claim that he is a racist.
18. The DNC rigs the Democratic primary election against Bernie Sanders, so that Hillary can win the nomination
19. Donna Brazile gives Hillary the questions to a primary debate to ensure Hillary wins the nomination.
20. In May 2016, The New York Times publishes misleading stories of women who were supposedly sexually harassed or assaulted by Trump. Every one of those women repudiate those stories, but the media only reports the misleading claims but not the repudiations. (see Trump’s First Solo Press Conference).
21. The FBI discovers that foreign countries hacked Hillary’s illegal email server.
22. FBI Director James Comey was already drafting the exoneration of Hillary months before she and a dozen other players in this scandal were even interviewed.
23. In his initial draft, Comey writes that Hillary was “grossly negligent” in her handling of classified materials. With the aid of FBI Agent Peter Strzok, that is later changed to “extremely careless.”
24. The reason for the change is the former is the wording of the statute and would require Hillary to be charged with a felony, but by the change, Comey could chide Hillary without having to charge her.
25. The preceding is probably because, “In April 2016, in another nationally televised interview, Obama made clear that he did not want Clinton to be indicted” (National Review; Clinton). Therefore, it is clear Obama had a hand in the exoneration of Hillary and was thus obstructing justice.
26. On June 27, 2016, Obama’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch meets with Bill Clinton (former President and the husband of Hillary) in an airplane on the tarmac of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. The meeting was supposed to be secret, but a reporter finds out about it and reports it. They claim they only talked about their grandchildren and not about the investigation into Hillary’s illegal email server.
27. As a result of the furor over the meeting, Lorretta recluses herself from deciding if Hillary will be charged, saying she will accept whatever the FBI recommends. It is later discovered that she already knew Comey was going to exonerate Hillary, so this meeting and her recusal ensured Hillary would not be charged for her many crimes.
28. On July 2, 2016, the FBI interviews Hillary about her many crimes, but the interview is not recorded, and she is not placed under oath. She is also only interviewed once, ensuring she will not be trapped in a lie.
29. But she does lie. She says she only used one device for emailing (she used many). She says she never sent or received classified material on her insecure server (she did). She says she turned over all of her emails to the FBI (she kept back thousands).
30. But most of all, she says she used a private email server and just one device to make things easier. The real reason was so that she could cover-up her “pay for play” scheme of offering access to the State Department and special favors to those who contributed to the Clinton Foundation.
31. For instance, many Muslim-majority countries donated to the Clinton Foundation. That is why Hillary has never criticized them for their abuse of women, despite claiming to be a “champion of women.”
32. On July 5, 2016, James Comey holds a press conference exonerating Hillary.
33. The media mostly ignores this entire Hillary scandal.
34. The DNC and Hillary’s campaign pay $12.5 million to former British MI6 (Secret Intelligence Service) Agent Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Donald Trump.
35. Steele had a personal animus toward Trump, so he was more than willing to fabricate lies about him.
36. Steele colludes with Russia government officials to develop the dossier, making it look like an intelligence document.
37. On August 30, 2016, House Democrats ask the FBI to investigate possible Trump campaign collusion with Russia in the election.
38. But given the background to the Steele dossier, if there was any collusion with Russia, it was with Hillary’s campaign and the DNC, not with the Trump campaign.
39. The Obama administration requests surveillance on Trump, his family, his campaign, and anyone associated with him.
40. In October 2016, the mainstream media releases a taped conversation in which Trump brags about his sexual exploits.
41. That tape only includes Trump’s comments and not those of Billy Bush, who was the other party in the conversation. That is important, as Trump’s comments were exaggerated sex talk aimed to one up Bush’s most likely similar sex bragging, as men tend to do in “locker room talk” (see Trump’s Crude Comments About Women).
42. The media trots out women claiming to have been sexual harassed or assaulted by Trump, with no proof whatsoever. It is later discovered that some women were offered up to $750,000 for such claims.
43. The fake Steele dossier is used by the FBI as the primary evidence to attain a FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) warrant to “wiretap” the Trump campaign, especially Carter Page, former foreign-policy adviser to Donald Trump.
44. The FBI was acting at the behest of President Obama when seeking the warrant, as he requested for the Trump campaign to be surveilled.
45. The FBI knew at the time of attaining the FISA warrant that the Steele dossier was “salacious and unverified” and that it was paid for by the Hillary campaign and the DNC, but it does not tell the court these facts; instead, the FBI passes it off as an intelligence document.
46. The FBI uses a Yahoo news report as collaborating evidence for dossier before the FISA court. But Yahoo attained its information from Steele, so it is not independent evidence, which the FBI knew but did not tell the court.
47. The FBI admits that without the dossier they would not have been able to attain the warrant.
48. CNN and other media outlets release information from the dossier as if it were true, including the completely fabricated idea that Donald Trump received “golden showers” from hookers in a Moscow hotel room.
49. That claim could have been easily disproved by checking Trump’s passport, which shows he was not in Russia at the time. And besides, Trump is a bit of a “germaphobe” and thus would never have engaged in such an unclean and disgusting act. But CNN did not do that simple bit of fact checking before running the story.
50. On Oct. 28, 2016, Comey informs Congress that the FBI is re-opening its Clinton email investigation due to newly found emails. A week later, he reports that nothing came of the reopened case, so it is now reclosed.
51. On November 8, 2016, Trump wins the General Election.
52. Hillary is irate and blames Comey for the loss, not her own incompetence, criminal behavior, known dishonesty, unsound liberal policies, and unlikability.
53. The Democratic Party and the media promote the idea that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election with no proof whatsoever, as they cannot handle that their favored candidate, Hilary, lost.
54. Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in the 2016 election.
55. On November 18, 2016, President-elect Trump announces he will nominate Senator Jeff Sessions to be his Attorney General.
56. On December 29, 2016, Trump’s appointee to be National Security Adviser General Michael T. Flynn is caught on surveillance talking with the Russian ambassador. FBI rules state when surveilling foreign entities and an American is heard, he or she must be “minimized,” meaning their conversation cannot be recorded, and their identity cannot be released, unless a warrant is attained. That is due to the guarantees of the 4th Amendment to the US Constitution. But none of this was done with Flynn. His conversation is recorded, and his identity is unmasked.
57. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 two weeks before leaving office to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance and classified data.
58. On January 20, 2017, Donald J. Trump is sworn in as the 45th President of the United States.
59. On January 27, 2017, President Trump signs a travel ban, restricting immigration from counties with a history of terrorism. But the media labels it a “Muslim ban” and says it is due to Trump’s racism. (see Executive Order on Immigration).
60. On February 9, 2017, General Flynn’s identity in the surveillance recording is leaked to the media. That leak was illegal and unconstitutional, but no one in the FBI is ever prosecuted or disciplined. (see First Week of Spring Politics).
61. Flynn was talking to the Russian ambassador in preparation for his new job, and in a normal environment, that would have been considered to be perfectly acceptable. And in fact, he was not prosecuted for doing so. But the media turns his conservation into evidence of a Trump/ Russian collusion, when it was no such thing.
62. Details of Hillary’s collusion with Russia in the Uranium One deal are gradually released.
63. In that deal, Hillary, while Secretary of State, authorized Russia to take control of 20% of the USA’s limited uranium supplies in exchange for millions of dollars being donated to the Clinton Foundation and her husband being paid $500,000 for a speech in Russia.
64. The FBI never investigated this action by Secretary Clinton, and the media totally ignores or downplays this growing Uranium One scandal.
65. The liberal 9th circuit court puts a halt to Trump’s first travel ban, despite the fact the President has the constitutional and statutory authority to issue such a ban
66. In March 2017, President Trump issues a new travel ban to address the court’s concerns (See Eventful Three Weeks in Politics: Part One). But it also labeled as racist by the media and later halted by the 9th circuit court, but it is later upheld by the Supreme Court.
67. On March 16, 2017, Trump releases his budget proposal. Any spending increases in it are offset with spending cuts, so it will not increase the national deficit or debt. But it is labeled as uncaring and thoughtless by Democrats and the media due to its budget cuts, but it is in fact a sound proposal. Too bad it is never even considered by Congress due to the Democrats’ objections (see Eventful Three Weeks in Politics: Part Two).
68. Obama holdovers unmask Trump’s transition team and staff members, which they are able to do due to the relaxing of Executive Order 12333.
69. Obama holdovers release classified information to the mainstream media. Over 100 such leaks occur in the first 100 days of Trump’s presidency.
70. Also guilty in the leaking are former RNC Chairman and White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon. That is why President Trump fired them.
71. The media turns those firings into a scandal by not reporting their being involved in this leaking.
72. But despite all of these distractions, President Trump accomplishments much in his first 100 days in office (see 100 Days of Productive Leadership).
This list is continued at:
Chronology of Corruption in the US Government and Unjustified Attacks Against President Trump: Part Two.
See: Chronology of Corruption in the US Government and Unjustified Attacks Against President Trump (From Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to the Present): References for Parts One and Two.
Chronology of Corruption in the US Government and Unjustified Attacks Against President Trump: Part One. Copyright © 2018 by Gary F. Zeolla.
The above article was posted on this website February 10, 2018.
Articles 2018 Articles
Alphabetical List of Pages Contact Information
Text Search Biblical and Constitutional Politics