Darkness to Light Home Page
Books and eBooks by the Director
The Trinity in Diagram Form
Summary Points on the Trinity:
1) There is only one God.
2) The Father is God.
3) The Son is God.
4) The Holy Spirit is a Person who is God.
5) The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are distinct from each other.
See the Scripture Study Doctrine of the Trinity found in my Scripture Workbook for hundreds of verses upholding the above five points.
3) Within the one Being or essence of God, there eternally exists three distinct yet equal Persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
4) In the full Deity and full humanity of Jesus Christ. These two distinct natures, perfect deity and perfect humanity, are inseparably united in the one Person.
6) In the full Deity and full personality of the Holy Spirit and in His work in regeneration and sanctification (from Darkness to Lights Confession of Faith).
Books and eBooks by Gary F. Zeolla, the Director of Darkness to Light
The above diagram was posted on this site January 1998.
Doctrine of the Trinity: Verse
Evaluations & Miscellaneous
The Doctrine of the Trinity
List of Pages Subject
General Information on Articles Contact Information
to Light Home Page
Click Here for Books and eBooks by Gary F. Zeolla